Monday, February 18, 2013

'I was dead for over a week' - First Lady Patience Jonathan

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor praying during thanksgiving for the First Lady in Abuja yesterday



Our First Lady said yesterday February 17th during a praise and thanksgiving ceremony she hosted at the presidential villa, that she 'died' but was miraculously resurrected after undergoing series of operations within a week.  She narrated a lot about her ordeal. See it below
“I remember when Chief (Olusegun) Obasanjo was the President of the country, I was close to his late wife, Stella. We worshipped together in this chapel. It was a painful moment for me that time when she died and her corpse was brought here. That was how my corpse would have been brought here. It was not an easy experience for me. I actually died; I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.
“I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his own. My doctors said all hope was lost.
See more after the cut...



“A black doctor in London who is with us in this service was flown in when the situation became critical. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I would return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days.
“I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on; to them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive. Some of them even sold my things off.
“I won’t say everything here. It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive. When God says yes, nobody can say no.
“People are always afraid of operation but in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it after the third operation because I was going to the theatre every day.
“It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month. It was not an easy one.”

“The day I came back, I said God I have nothing to say, I offer myself to you. I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less-privileged.

“God gave me second chance because I reached there. He knew I have not completed the assignments He gave me, that was why I was sent back," she said.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

    If you want know more details on http://www.community.
    a4vcustoms.com/index.php?do=/profile-35766/info/, check out the net Seminars website
    site

    My site ... cheap jersey

    ReplyDelete