Forbes in conjunction with ” Channel O” released the list of African Top 10 richest African musicians musician 2013. The ranking is based on artist Sales, Social -Media presence, endorsement value , YouTube views, show rates , Influence, appearance in newspapers, investments , popularity and so many other factors..
(1) Akon– Senegalese-American top the list — Founder of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste such as P-Square and Wizkid .
(2) DON JAZZY – Rank as Best African and
(4) D’BANJ – CEO of db Records, Music Artiste. International music brand, GOOD Music, Def Jam, Mercury deal, Sony Entertainment Music distribution deal.
(5) WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, international collaboration with Wale and others,Perform Twice on state with American Pop Singer Chris Brown, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN.
(6) 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. Produces 10 million disc and have at least 7 million digital sale, UN ambassador For Youth And Peace, associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philanthropist – Tuface Idibia Foundation.
7. ANSELMO RALPH – Music Artiste Samsung and Coca Cola Ambassador, Called Angola prince, Perfume line, clothing label, multimillion dollar tour bus, Sony Music African artist.
8. SARKODIE – Ghanian Rapper. Presidential youth ambassador in Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung and Fan Milk ambassador in Ghana
9. ICE PRINCE – Music Artiste.Multi award winning Rapper, Having Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani Foundation
10. BANKY W – Music Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award R&B And Soul winner.